Our Camino Journeys of the Soul will be limited to a small group of seekers who are fully committed to themselves, to living a more authentic life and to stepping forward into the truth of who they are.
Upcoming guided tours:
2017 Fall – One Spot Left
Fall 40 day Camino Frances – Lourdes – Santiago
Spring Camino Frances Burgos – Santiago
May 8 – Jun 2 26 days Approximately 470 KM
Spring Portuguese Coastal Route Porto – Santiago
Jun 8-23 16 days Approximately 260 KM
Fall 40 day Camino Frances Lourdes – Santiago
Early Bird Savings for 2018 Journeys
Book by Oct 31, 2018 to reserve your space and receive savings of 10%. See below for details.
- Clean, comfortable accommodations and simple breakfasts each morning. The majority will be up to 3 stars or higher. Occasionally we will be in private auberges. A lot of the trip is through small towns in rural Spain or Portugal where the hotel and casa rurales are limited. For the most part you will be staying in the centre of town and close to the Camino de Santiago trail. In some cases in order to supply you with a quality accommodation there will be transportation provided to transport you to a hotel following your walk and return you to the trail the next morning to continue the journey.
- No single supplement – you will be matched with a roommate.
- Pre-Camino group coaching calls for participants. These calls will focus on the Mental, Spiritual and Physical aspects of walking a long pilgrimage. This walk is a powerful journey that will test your stamina in many realms. The pre-camino calls are designed to help you prepare in a way that will powerfully enhance the journey.
- A training schedule for all to ensure you are arriving physically able to walk the distance.
- Emails and texts within 9 am – 8 pm MST for the pre-Camino training period.
- Guiding and coaching during the Camino journey by Ariana who brings her extensive experience on the Camino, having walked 9 Camino trails, along with her skills as a spiritual and life coach.
- Morning circle each day for intention setting.
- Evening circle for sharing the events of the day – optional attendance.
- Your guide will have a cell phone to deal with unexpected issues. If necessary transport can be arranged during the day to deal with unexpected issues.
- Post Camino review & integration group call.
- A welcome package including your pilgrim passport, a Guidebook and other items.
Sep.11-Oct 20 40 day Journey Lourdes to Santiago
1 space left!
Your investment in the 40 day trip is $9,386.
Camino Frances 26 day Burgos to Santiago
May 8 – Jun 22
Your investment is $6,350.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Camino Portuguese 16 day Porto to Santiago
Jun 8-Jun 23
Your investment is $3,950
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Camino Frances 40 day Lourdes to Santiago
Sep 11-Oct 20
Your investment is $9,850
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Early Bird Savings for 2018
Any bookings finalized by Oct 30, 2017 will receive
early bird savings of 10%
A small deposit will hold your space.
Request information/interview using the link below.
All prices in CAD. GST will be added for Canadian residents.
Ask about discounts for multiple participants.
- Airfare from your place of embarkation to Lourdes or Porto.
- Transportation from Santiago to your place of embarkation – from Santiago there is good service to Madrid, Paris, London, and other cities for connecting flights
- Lunches and dinners on the Camino, incidentals such as water, snacks, toiletries, any medicinal needs, first aid. Plan on spending approximately $30 CAD per day on food and incidentals.
- Any taxi or transport services that are not part of the scheduled itinerary.
Pack Transfer Packages
Instead of carrying your pack, we can arrange for it to be taken to the evening’s lodging. Instead you will carry a day pack.
The pack transfer package pricing varies depending on which trip you choose – we will provide you with info on this option when you are booking the trip.